A Thinking Supply Chain – Powered by AI
- October 5, 2018
- Registration & Breakfast @ 8:45 am
- Singapore Business Federation - Seminar Room 160 Robinson Rd #06-01 SBF Center Singapore 068914
- +65 88110707
Digital Capability with Cognitive Enablement as a key element is Defining the competitive edge.
The Business environment is changing, Singapore is adopting a Nationwide E-Invoicing Framework.
The need for B2B & Supply Chain agility is rising.
Are you up to the challenge? Join us and watch how a Company automate their P2P Process!
Friday 5th October 8:45am – 12:00 pm – Limited Seats, Please Register Early
1. Singapore – PEPPOL – Nationwide E-Invoicing Framework – Your Peers are gearing up. Are you?
– Irence Wee, IBM Watson Customer Engagement – Asia Pacific Head of Partner Ecosystem
In May 2018, IMDA announced a Nationwide E-INVOICING Framework in support of Digitalising the Economy. As Mr S. Iswaran, Minister for Communications And Information pointed out at the Singapore Digital Industry Day Event on 21 May 2018 that Invoicing is an integral aspect of business transactions in the economy and by enabling E-invoicing, the change at system level will help Singapore businesses better prepare for the digital economy. “E-invoicing can be adopted by all businesses as they begin their digitalisation journey and serve as a shared reference point for the whole economy.”
Join us in understanding how PEPPOL e-invoicing works, what it means to your business and processes and the business benefit of adopting E-Invoice.
2. Expand Automation and Digitization of B2B transactions across your Supply Chain
– Sandeep Sharma, IBM Watson Supply Chain – Client Solutions Professional, ASEAN
The supply chain is experiencing a period of significant change. Changing business and customer requirements are putting new and greater pressures on the business, and emerging technologies are offering intriguing ways of working. Indeed, digital transformation is poised to change the supply chain more profoundly than any other functional area and more dramatically than at any point in its history”
How are you modernizing your supply chain and create new ways of connecting with trading partners to gain a competitive edge?
3. Digitally Enabled, “Thinking” Supply Chain – Priyanka Deva, Global Leader, Smarter Supply Chain Analytics – IBM Manufacturing Solutions Pte Ltd Digital transformation is poised to change the supply chain more profoundly than any other functional area and more dramatically than at any prior point in its history. Today, driven by social media and the Internet of Things (IoT), supply chains have 50 times more data available to them than just five years ago, with less than a quarter of it being analyzed in near real time for value. Within the next three years, half of all applications will have embedded cognitive capabilities — making them not only able to do things better and faster but predictive in a forward-looking manner.
Join us to examine the applicability of cognitive computing as a solution to manage business risks in the end-to-end supply chain.
CASE STUDY – Procure To Pay (P2P) PROCESS AUTOMATION
Due to multiple or lack of ERP systems, diverse supplier information, many companies’ P2P process from Sourcing, Procurement to Invoicing are still highly manual, paper based, prone to human error and lacks visibility.
Watch how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Business Process Automation (BPA) has helped an Organisation transform their manual processes, automate and improve their entire P2P process thru E-Procurement, Supplier Portal, Automated Invoice Processing & Reconciliation.
Only 40 Seats. Please Register Early.
EuroCham Members & SBF (Singapore Federation Members): Free of charge
Supporting Organizations: $25
Non Members: $25
*Please let us know if you require a copy of the Speakers’ Profiles.
08:45 Registration and Breakfast
09:05 Singapore – PEPPOL – Nationwide E-Invoicing Framework – Your Peers are gearing up. Are you?
09:30 Expand Automation and Digitization of B2B transactions across your Supply Chain
10:00 Question & Answer
10:45 Digitally Enabled, “Thinking” Supply Chain
11:30 Case Study
Jointly Brought to you by