Want to gain end-to-end Supply Chain Visibility with AI-enabled insights?
- October 21, 2019
- 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- IBM Place 1 - Thinkplace 9 Changi Business Park Central 1 (486048)
Are you one of the 84% of supply chain professionals who say lack of visibility is their biggest challenge? Do you need to cut through data noise to get relevant insights, so you can act faster and with confidence?
Less than 10% of supply chain data is effectively used and most companies are virtually blind to the 80% of data that is dark or unstructured. With Watson Supply Chain Insights (SCI), enabled by AI, you can predict, quickly assess and more effectively mitigate disruptions to optimize your supply chain decision making and performance.
Artificial intelligence elevates existing systems and solutions ― and effectively eliminates boundaries and limits across organizational and technology silos. It drives significantly greater insights across the supply chain; enabling smart alerts and insights; improving forecasting and enabling predictive capabilities.
In this session, IBM Supply Chain Solution Experts will guide you through how, with Watson Supply Chain Insights, customers can:
- Deepen visibility and collaboration – Gain end-to-end visibility across systems and partners and optimize collaboration to align supply chain operations to customer needs
- Mitigate disruptions – Proactively predict, assess and mitigate disruptions and risks to enable a more resilient supply chain and safeguard your brand, reducing disruption mitigation time from days to minutes
- Reduce costs – Use data-driven insights that uncover savings opportunities you couldn’t see before to increase efficiencies and reduce costs, improving productivity by reducing information retrieval time by 90%.
- Help you get started ― Discovery Workshop – IBM’s agile Discovery Workshop engagement can help to accelerate your journey towards an AI powered Thinking Supply Chain powered. During the Discovery Workshop, we will clients to assess their Business value, identify and prioritize use cases relevant to business and create a proof of concept to transform their supply chain operation.
1. Watson Supply Chain is now IBM Sterling Supply Chain – What is new?
2. The Supply Chain Challenge ― Achieving complete Supply Chain Visibility
3. An overview of the SterlingSupply Chain Insights
4. Key Use Cases and KPIs that can be addressed with SC
5. Your 1st step in the SCI Journey ― Overview of Discovery Workshop
DATE : Monday 21st October 2019
TIME : 2.30 pm – 5.00pm
Venue : IBM Place 1 – Thinkplace, 9 Changi Business Park Central 1 (486048)